Monday, December 5, 2011

Blog Post # 14

studentslovetechnology

In Joe Picardo's video, "Top Ten Tips for Using Technology in the Classroom" I learned that there are websites, where you are able to create interactive games and lessons for your classroom. This is an awesome tool and I am excited about exploring and trying some of these out. I think I will try to create a game or interactive lesson for my daughter and see how it works.

I also agree that using music and visual aids intrigues kids and gets teenagers excited about learning. It is necessary to make your lessons interesting, the learning experience should be fun and leave students wanting more. This is why using technology is a must, and to me using music makes everything more fun. I still try to make up a little "jingle" if I am having to memorize something for a test, it just helps me remember it if I make it a song. I enjoyed this list and I am adding it to my "box of treasures" that I am taking with me from this class.

1 comment: